Chef de Partie - Event Catering - Weekends Off
Our client, a quality renowned conference and events centre are recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their friendly and talented team.
The suitable Chef de Partie will have previous experience within 4/5* hotels or conference centres as a Chef de Partie, be passionate, enthusiastic and flexible with working additional hours as required.
Within the venue they also cater for a brasserie and cafe but the majority of the role is within banqueting and events.
The position offers;
- Basic salary of £24,000
- Overtime paid after 40 hours - 1.25x during the week and double time at the weekends.
- Mainly working Monday to Friday
- Usually work 12-15 weekends per year.
- Annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus 8 days Bank Holiday plus extra time during Christmas.
- Excellent benefits with working for a recognised company.
- Immediate start available.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those that are suitable.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Abbey Recruitment is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.